50% trade-in bonus
on any of your used golf clubs when you complete a purchase of select TaylorMade golf clubs & iron sets.
Not Familiar With Golf Avenue's Trade-In Program?
The TaylorMade SIM Trade-In Bonus Event on Golf Avenue
How can you benefit from the TaylorMade SIM Trade-In Bonus Event?
- Log into (or create) a Golf Avenue Customer Account.
- Complete a purchase of at least one of the following eligible TaylorMade golf club or iron set models: TaylorMade SIM, TaylorMade P770, TaylorMade P790, TaylorMade P790ti. The golf club or iron set must be purchased under the “New” condition; golf clubs sold under any other condition are not eligible for this promotion.
- Following completion of the order, the customer must log into their Golf Avenue Account and go through the regular trade-in process to sell their used golf club(s). The customer must choose Golf Avenue store credit as their method of payment.
- The customer must ship their Golf Clubs to Golf Avenue, and the clubs must be received at the Golf Avenue Warehouse within 10 days following the customer’s order.
- Following receipt and inspection of the golf clubs, the customer will be issued payment for their trade-in in Golf Avenue credit.
- For each eligible golf club purchased, customers are permitted to 1 trade-in transaction. Trade-in transactions may include a maximum 60 golf clubs.
Please note that a club is considered damaged and cannot be traded-in if it meets any of the following criteria::
- Dents and excessive paint chips
- Caved faces
- A “club head rattle”
- Excessive rust, shaft burn, dents or bends
- Excessive top line or face wear
- Damaged or missing branding/weights
- Excessive sole or face wear
- Non-sequential iron sets with less than 5 clubs and without a 9 iron do not qualify for trade-in.