What is the SIM Max driver?
The SIM Max driver from TaylorMade looks to deliver forgiveness and more clubhead speed than any other club before it. Equipped with a redesigned Asymmetric Sole, the new club shape allows for reduced air drag. The Inertia Generator, located right along the bottom of the clubface, helps with aerodynamics, but its main objective is to provide as much forgiveness as possible. The Speed Injected Twist Face, first introduced in TaylorMade’s M6 driver, will provide the lightning fast clubhead speed.
Main Perks of the SIM Max Driver
• Provides maximum forgiveness
• Launches the ball high off the tee
• Hit the ball further than ever with the Speed Injected clubface
• Asymmetric Sole & Inertia Generator: The reimagined sole of the SIM Max driver looks to cut through the air with more ease than ever to generate as much speed as possible at impact. The Inertia Generator moving the weights to the back of the clubhead is also specifically aligned to reduce air drag.
• Speed Injected Twist Face: TaylorMade’s trademark Speed Injected Twist Face technology is once again featured on one of their drivers, this time the SIM Max. All SIM Max clubfaces are injected to maximize ball speed to the absolute limits allowed by the Rules of Golf. The Twist Face is also making a return from previous models to give you more control over your ball flight.
• Loft Sleeve Technology: Like the rest of the SIM family of drivers, the SIM Max is fitted with an adjustable loft sleeve, which allows you to adjust the loft of your club on the fly up to 2-degrees up or down.
What type of golfer will like this club?
• Golfers who struggle with consistency off the tee
• Golfers who need help to send the ball into the air off the tee
• Golfers with a slower speed looking for more ball speed
• New golfers