We have partnered with Sezzle to give you the ability to Buy Now and Pay Later.
No Interest. No fees.
We don't charge you any fees unless you miss a payment with us. We set up your payments automatically and remind you the day before they are due. You can reschedule at any time.
Easy InstallmentsSezzle splits your purchase into 4 automatic installments. It takes only 1-2 minutes to checkout with Sezzle the first time. Future checkouts take seconds.
Subject to approval. Estimated payment amount excludes taxes and shipping fees. Your actual installment payments will be presented for confirmation in your checkout with Sezzle.
Free 30-day Warranty on used clubs
10 in stock - Choose yours!
* Dual TaylorMade Launch Control (TLC) ports allow the golfer to change the Center of Gravity (CG) location to optimize initial launch trajectory, control and distance
* Widely spaced TLC ports significantly increase boost Moment of Inertia (MOI) for longer, straighter distance
* V-shaped sole reduces turf resistance and helps maintain clubhead speed through impact
* Low Center of Gravity (CG) produces easier, higher initial launch trajectory for higher, longer ball flight than long irons
* Sold with 1 x 2-gram weight and 1 x 14-gram weight
Only clubs rated 10 for our three categories will qualify for the new rating - the head, shaft, and grip will all be rated ten, brand new, and in the wrapper.
Clubs sold as used with the “ready-to-play” certification will have a rating of less than 10 on our rating guide, but have all been thoroughly inspected by our experts. It can be anywhere between:
Like New - New, not in wrapper, un-used
Excellent - Minimal use, max. 4-5 rounds
Very Good - Used, in great condition, with no damage
Good - Used, with some cosmetic damage that do not affect club’s performance
Fair - Heavily used, with some cosmetic damage, but still playable with good performance regardless.
Need advice before buying?
Our in-house experts are here to help!
Get free product recommendations that match your game.