No Interest. No fees. We don't charge you any fees unless you miss a payment with us. We set up your payments automatically and remind you the day before they are due. You can reschedule at any time.
Easy InstallmentsSezzle splits your purchase into 4 automatic installments. It takes only 1-2 minutes to checkout with Sezzle the first time. Future checkouts take seconds.
What is the Cobra KING RADSPEED XD Driver?
The XD (short for XTREME Draw) counterpart of the KING RADSPEED line up is designed with a slightly oversized profile (460cc) and a heel-biased RADIAL WEIGHTING to counteract slices and deliver the straightest ball flight possible.
Main perks of the Cobra KING RADSPEED XD Driver:
• Optimal weight placement promoting the fastest ball speeds possible
• Heel-biased weight positioning to promote a draw-biased flight
• Lightweight materials in the clubhead allowing for more control over the ball
• Heel-biased Radial Weighting: Introducing Radial Weighting, Cobra's new technology for strategic positioning of weights under the clubhead. On the KING RADSPEED XD Driver, the Radial Weighting sits along the heel side of the sole. This positioning favors a draw-biased flight pattern while still delivering a ton of forgiveness.
• Carbon Wrap Crown: Supported by the T-Bar Chassis, the Carbon Wrap that makes up the top of the KING RADSPEED Driver clubhead features an innovative carbon fiber material, which helps reduced weight waste and allows for the repositioning of the weights in locations where they can help optimize the club’s performance.
What type of golfer will like the Cobra KING RADSPEED XD Driver?
• Golfers who struggle with a bad slice off the tee
• Players looking for a good amount of forgiveness off the tee
• Golfers wanting to maximize ball speed at impact
|Year of Introduction||2021|
|Model||King Radspeed XD|
Get $20 off your first Golf Avenue Order of $200 or more!