We have partnered with Sezzle to give you the ability to Buy Now and Pay Later.
No Interest. No fees.
We don't charge you any fees unless you miss a payment with us. We set up your payments automatically and remind you the day before they are due. You can reschedule at any time.
Easy InstallmentsSezzle splits your purchase into 4 automatic installments. It takes only 1-2 minutes to checkout with Sezzle the first time. Future checkouts take seconds.
Subject to approval. Estimated payment amount excludes taxes and shipping fees. Your actual installment payments will be presented for confirmation in your checkout with Sezzle.
Free shipping over $199 / Standard shipping $9.99
30-day flexible returns
What is the Cobra KING RADSPEED Hybrid?
Following the Driver and Fairway Wood from the same range, the Cobra's KING RADSPEED HYBRID hybrid keeps on pursuing the fastest ball speeds in golf, while still providing forgiveness and accuracy. Composed of a mixture of innovative and already-proven technologies, this hybrid will help golfers get out of tricky lies in any situation.
Main Perks of the Cobra KING RADSPEED Hybrid
• Radial Weighting promotes forgiving and ball speed
• Forged Face will help golfers pinpoint their approaches
• The Baffler Rails will help golfers avoid chunky strokes
• Radial Weighting: The forward-biased Radial Weighting of the KING RADSPEED Hybrid allows golfers to generate ball speed while still retaining a lot of forgiveness at impact.
• Forged Face: Only featured on the KING RADSPEED Hybrid, the Forged Face is a metal insert covering the sweet spot of the club to help generate more ball speed and a higher launch angle to help with accuracy.
• Baffler Rails: Designed to help golfers avoid digging into the ground before making contact with the golf ball. The rails are intended to help the club glide across the ground instead of digging, which can be very useful out of the rough.
What type of golfer will like the Cobra KING RADSPEED Hybrid?
• Newcomers looking for a forgiving hybrid
• Players looking for a forgiving alternative to their long irons
• Golfers who want a highly versatile hybrid