No Interest. No fees. We don't charge you any fees unless you miss a payment with us. We set up your payments automatically and remind you the day before they are due. You can reschedule at any time.
Easy InstallmentsSezzle splits your purchase into 4 automatic installments. It takes only 1-2 minutes to checkout with Sezzle the first time. Future checkouts take seconds.
What is the Cobra KING RADSPEED Fairway Wood?
Just like the rest of the clubs from the KING RADSPEED line, ball speed is king for the Fairway Wood. Cobra's unique RADIAL WEIGHTING system featured in the KING RADSPEED Fairway Wood will not only help golfers generate distance, but also maintain forgiveness.
Main Perks of the Cobra KING RADSPEED Fairway Wood
• Optimal weight positioning designed to perform as well off the tee than down in the alley
• Front-biased weight distribution with an extra one at the back to promote forgiveness
• Return of the T-Rail to help the clubhead glide across the grass
• Radial Weighting: Much like its Driver counterpart, the KING RADSPEED Fairway Wood features the Radial Weighting technology, which is designed to provide optimal ball speed, forgiveness, and ball-flight control.
• Front-biased RAD Weighting: Located at the front of the clubhead, the Radial Weighting helps diminish ball spin, yet it still delivers a lot of forgiveness and high launch at impact because of its extra weight at the back of the clubhead.
• Hollow Split Rails: Cobra’s latest take on their classic T-rail design can once again be found at the bottom of this fairway wood. This latest version has been hollowed out to allow for more flexibility and forgiveness at impact.
What type of golfer will like the Cobra KING RADSPEED Fairway Wood?
• Newcomers to the sport looking for a forgiving fairway wood
• Golfers with a slower swing speed looking for higher launch at impact
• Players who want a forgiving club both on and off the tee
|Product Type||Fairway Wood|
|Year of Introduction||2021|
Get $20 off your first Golf Avenue Order of $200 or more!