We have partnered with Sezzle to give you the ability to Buy Now and Pay Later.
No Interest. No fees.
We don't charge you any fees unless you miss a payment with us. We set up your payments automatically and remind you the day before they are due. You can reschedule at any time.
Easy InstallmentsSezzle splits your purchase into 4 automatic installments. It takes only 1-2 minutes to checkout with Sezzle the first time. Future checkouts take seconds.
Subject to approval. Estimated payment amount excludes taxes and shipping fees. Your actual installment payments will be presented for confirmation in your checkout with Sezzle.
Free 30-day Warranty on used clubs
0 in stock - Choose yours!
• Three different grinds to fit the type of shots you hit, and the course conditions you play.
• The W Grind features a slightly wider sole, great for softer conditions, players with steep angles of attack, and getting out of bunkers.
• The S Grind features phenomenal versatility. This grind fits a wide range of course conditions, shot types, and swings.
• The C Grind is designed for firm conditions and versatility around the green. The heel and toe relief allow for a number of shots, especially opening up the face while keeping the leading edge low to the ground.
• The MD3 also features progressive groove optimization, three different grooves precision milled into the face of these wedges that optimizes spin as you go up in loft.
• The Matte Black finish provides glare free unplated finish that will rust over time.
Only clubs rated 10 for our three categories will qualify for the new rating - the head, shaft, and grip will all be rated ten, brand new, and in the wrapper.
Clubs sold as used with the “ready-to-play” certification will have a rating of less than 10 on our rating guide, but have all been thoroughly inspected by our experts. It can be anywhere between:
Like New - New, not in wrapper, un-used
Excellent - Minimal use, max. 4-5 rounds
Very Good - Used, in great condition, with no damage
Good - Used, with some cosmetic damage that do not affect club’s performance
Fair - Heavily used, with some cosmetic damage, but still playable with good performance regardless.
Need advice before buying?
Our in-house experts are here to help!
Get free product recommendations that match your game.