No Interest. No fees. We don't charge you any fees unless you miss a payment with us. We set up your payments automatically and remind you the day before they are due. You can reschedule at any time.
Easy InstallmentsSezzle splits your purchase into 4 automatic installments. It takes only 1-2 minutes to checkout with Sezzle the first time. Future checkouts take seconds.
Free shipping over $199 / Standard shipping $9.99
* Four-way cambered sole benefits players with steep and sweep-type swings
* Recessed sole reduces turf interaction by 30.5 percent
* V-Shaped sole recess added for more stability and reduced turf drag by an additional 8.5 percent
* Tungsten weighting at heel and toe locations lower the center of gravity and increases the MOI which improves off-center shots
* Ultra thin crown of 0.6mm allows for more weight to be distributed low and back for hotter launch conditions
*Ultra thin face design of 2.4mm increases ball speed for more distance and is 17 percent thinner than the next competitor
This the newest introduction to the club category by Adams, the V3 has a super thin club face to increasing both feel and restitution or bounce back. This model of the idea tech line also utilizes a four way sole that is cambered and allows for both steep and shallow strikes at impact.
The V3 is definitively better for varied turf interaction due to its v-shaped sole and the smallish head design resembles an iron set up feel. The heavy tungsten plate in the sole (70 gram) allows for plenty of launch capability and a penetrating ball flight. The multiple-material face offers improved feel at impact as well as a more forgiving strike.
|Year of Introduction||2010|
|Model||Idea Tech V3|
Get $20 off your first Golf Avenue Order of $200 or more!